Sunday, January 24, 2010

Date 25-01-1997

Saturday
Time : 10:40pm-11:00pm

Today is twenty fifth January 1997. it is night and 10 passed 40 o'clock. My mother, brother, maternal uncle, maternal aunt and grandfather is sleeping. My fatherand his elder brother is in their elder sister's house. I think there must a meeting going on. They all gathered at 9pm. It is 15th Ramadan. I can't sleep because my brother is in my bed. So, I have no place to sleep.
My father comes at ten passed 45 o'clock. There was really a great meeting. Everything for decoration is ready. Now my brother will go and then I should sleep. It is eleven o'clock and I am going to sleep. I was doing my elective mathematics. I done about 10 sums. O.K. Now I am stopping my diary writing. Good Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment